2. Fold the top point to the middle, crease and open again.
4. Fold the bottom point all the way to the top.
6. Repeat for the left side.
8. Make a small fold to each of the top points to flatten the top of the heart.
10. Glue these folds to secure. Flip over to see the completed paper origami heart.
To use your completed origami heart to create a bookmark, you will need a craft stick, craft glue and marker pens (if you wish to colour the craft stick). Simply glue the heart to the tip of your decorated stick and your origami heart bookmark is done. Gift to a special friend this Valentine’s Day or any day!